Tuesday, June 23, 2009

23062009

today is my sad day again....
i have make allot of my future and my lonely life...

i just can say
welcome jimmy see "lonely life" again...

I'm need to apologise to my friend...
don't come and disturb my life again....
i wan to be alone walk my road...
please don't control me....

you wont see my smile anymore!!!!!!

i just wan to study hard, have a good result and show to my parents.
i said to you before, what i promised you.
i will do for you, and i wish you too...

sister, will stay away from me.
i feel sad... i miss my sister,
i don't understand why she wan't move out with us?
whole family so concern about her,
because she like to have a lonely life?
last time i had sent a message to her, we both keep on crying.
haiz... i don't know lah.
she also never find out what happen on her also.
who can help? just her own self....

sadly jimmy

No comments: