Monday, June 29, 2009

My unlucky day...

today 29/06/2009 was my unlucky day...
today went i finished my class, i went to Bukit Jalil and wait my parents come and pick me up.
i was wait until more then 45 Min's...
my mother ask me, want to go FUJITSU company meeting and look around his factory.
then i told my mother, just take a easy...
cause i dislike to disturb they time...

but on that time, my stomach start to pain...
cause afternoon i dint eat anything...
i told my daddy, drop me to shop to buy some foods.
then my father drop me to Plaza Toll...
first foot I'm not get something to eat first...
i went to "P" on that time...

so i run inside the wash room....
wash room was no people...

suddenly, came in one India guy....
he stand beside me...
that time i was thinking
why he stand beside me, and he "P" stand position was so far...
he keep on looking at me...


oh...SHIT!!!
he standing beside me, and masturbate....
WTF!!!!!!!
he keep on smile at me....

i silent to walk out.....
when i went out from the wash room,
and the India guy keep on follow me....
until i went in to a cafe....

haiz...lucky...
he dint touch me...

if he touch me,
i think the end part,
i will happy....
i think i will bite him until he say apologise to me...
and i will go report police....
and i will snap his photo.....

he is the idiot person...
and this news was my 2 times happen...
first time happen was 15 years old....

chuan chuan here

No comments: