Monday, June 15, 2009

15062009

long time dint drop my blog....
this few days damn busy with my assignment...
and I need always travel from puchong to KL...
KL to Puchong.... tired!!!!
lucky, I having a good news 1 July I will move to Taman Melati to stay...
I wish wont give me so much trouble...

this Few days I keep on headache....
headache!!!headache!!!!headache!!!!

don't know what happen?
I think i dint drink much of water....


now make me more suffer is my accounting work....
today I in class totally don't understand what teacher talking about, he teaching too fast...
and my brain process too fast...
process too fast headache again....
finish my class I and my friend having a discuss with the accounting how to work it on...
we move to library, and i do it again...
cant!!! I cant court out...haiz...
then I went back home, I turn on my laptop...
the sad news is, my laptop Microsoft words 2007 vision...
but my school still using 2003 vision...
haiz...
now force me need to use 2003 vision...
sad.....

toyoko

No comments: