Monday, May 4, 2009

last day...

29.04.2009, sing K court down last 2 day...
A.S.K company had open a nice party to me...
thanks so much...
you touching my heart...

however i work if i get any wrong, plesea forgive me....
i will try my best to correct it back...
After my work, we went to "neway" sing K!!!
yeah....
we enjoy...
nice...
we sing untill 12 a.m.we feel so tired, someone can't stand...

30.4.2009 some people taken MC....hahahaha, who's that???
by the way, i need to say THANK YOU....
i will try my best will meet you all back....
i love you all....muackkk...
remember, next time see me...
dont call me jimmy see chee chuan jor...
call me jimmy or chee chuan.....
if not, i will feel paisei loh...
































































































chuan chuan

No comments: