Wednesday, May 13, 2009

kedah

09052009
my friend bring me, my friend cousin sister and cousin brother...




my friend bring me go " PADI" and play and i had snap allot photo....





























you guess what this???
isn't look like blueberry?
this is Malaysia blueberry, but can't eat de...
hehehe



my half naked body...
we went to the waterfall...
the water was cold and fresh...












nice hills







this is my friend friend cook de...
he was young, age just 20 years old...
but his foods was very nice...
i dint eat, but customer told me was nice.



this is call " pig ears"
this foods was nice...
this was steam noodle de...
tom yam sausage...
nice...
evening sunset...
i snap nice view...
first day reach kedah, my friend bring me go ate...











chuan chuan here

No comments: