Sunday, October 24, 2010

my love..

Thanks i had a good lover stay beside me...
however, you always is my best lover.
and that i never met before....

we started on 14 june 2010.
i will never forget those sweet moment with you....

The last to say goodbye:-

i walked away,
carrying the weight of his sadness,
there are moments you just know,
is't the last goodbye....

i can never love you enough,
after all that is said and done,
there's a hole in my heart, drains me from inside,
as i keep wandering from love to lust,
you can never trust me enough,
after all that I've said and done,
i don't blame you for anything anyway,
i'll keep waiting 'till you open up,
i keep searching for the sings,
signs of love to ease my mind,
from a morning kiss to a good night hug,
there are plenty of thing to pick up,
i keep searching for the sings,
every time i close my eyes,
only time an tell if i'm strong enough,
when is come to love it's never too much.

you may my last lover forever...
wish to flow with you as many years...

jimmy toyoko...

No comments: