Friday, April 23, 2010

ending story. 23042010

end end end end....
end file..............


I always in yr mind, only a kids.
and you the mature person.

you never think my feeling.
only think u sad. u can't forgive me anymore.

I at here, is not call you to forgive me anything.
I want you, to refresh what you had done.

you always think you the right person,
and I'm not.
maybe your age is older then me,
so i must listen what u said.
and i cannot talk back to you, and i must correct it.

sometime, u scold me. because you want me to correct it.
I AGREE...

When i had done wrong, and bluff u.
you not believe me anymore,
fire me!!!!!!! bring me go to hell!!!
don't like to listen my excuse.

yes, i agree.
i had keep something. And cheater you.
because i know, I'm wrong.
and i wish i can hide all my news.
and be happy with you.

however, u correct me. is the right point.
and if i DISLIKE you to do that to me.
but you
DON"T CARE of me.

OK!!!!!!
once u give me a chance to correct it, but you behind me.
go check my MSN, SMS, find out my msn history.
this call give me a
CHANCE?

i just wan to tell you,
give some one a chance,
mean forget all his bad things.
just be normal.

u keep on find out all his bad things,
bring out the problem and quarrel.
this a point u already given me a chance???

i don't know what i can say...
you can angry me.
i wont scold you back.
and i wont write down who are you.
because i treat you as my lover.
even best friend.

jimmy see


No comments: