Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 record...

happy new year.
31/12/2009, I need to say goodbye to 2009.
and welcome to 2010.

In 2009, I have feel a lot of happiness and sadness.
I need to tanks to my family and my friend's to take care me.
2010 I already grow older again, i was 20 years old already.

someone i need to say thank you to you.
thanks to make me happy and concern bout me.

this year I already spend money have RM6000.00 ++ on my self.
I have buy a lot of staff.

like t-shirt, plant, IT Staff, Camera, go travel and etc.

my neat year plan will but a DOS Camera, and net book to my self .
this is my first things need to buy.
I feel that coming 2010 this year, will bring me a lot sadness...
and sure have something will happen on me.

I at here,
I wish my self will happy go lucky.
something will take a easy.

I at here say " Welcome to 2010" and happy new year....



see chee chuan here

No comments: