Sunday, December 13, 2009

i wish to have a happy family

12122009

this date i will remember what i have done...
today is my trouble day...
my dad scold me, i giving them a big family problem.
i never say that to my sister, that i can said....
i never never never....

i really can't accept it, until now...
when my dad said out, it's really hurt me...
tomorrow i will ask him again, what happen.
my dad will said that, i can promise i never said that to my sister.

no people will believe me, this message i only sent to my sister.
and she said, i make out family problem.

when i trow a stone far away to sea,
and forever can't find back which want is the right stone.

i just want back my happy family,
i want back my sister and brother,
i wan be the younger in the family.

i don't wish to be rich, i wish to have a happy family.

chuan son

No comments: