Friday, August 28, 2009

today my friend fetched me go back my home...
came back home,

alone at home...
feel so lonely....

tomorrow 29082009 boring day again....
alone at home,
don't know where to go....

lucky i still have other web side to company me,
and i had wrote a litter in my friend facebook....

i feel that got meaning,
by my own written,
but got some grammar mistake....
however, i post to my blog,
i don't mind people will say me already..
and i also don't mind people will laugh at me again...

miss to hang out with you all,
i still miss our high school times...

times was passed very fast,
human getting older n older...
24 hours human born,
miss out one hours,
you will lose your life in space.

human always will got trouble,
no prefect in the world,
just lazy and hard working....


from my true words....

jimmy here

No comments: