Sunday, February 1, 2009

genting trip...

on 30/1/2008

I went to geting for my chinese new year...

but i get angry...
i am not really enjoying...
this trip i use more then RM300. the hotel room already cos RM460,
per person paid RM76.
in genting i buy alot stuff...
i buy a NIKE laptop backbeg...
cos me RM127.20 and shirt PADINI cos me RM69.00 at night i walk alone,
i feel feedom and happy...
i walk whole genting..
cold and nice....
wahahaha...

1.30 a.m. we went to watch mid-night movie...
we watch "the wedding game" nice n funny movie...
finish our movie already 3.00 a.m.
we all back hotel, totally cant sleep....
bed to hard, cant sleep...
early in the morning, i went to have breakfirst with my brother gf sister...
after that we went to ghost house,
afthappy to see ernoon we went to watch " happy shaolin". nice movie...
again...































































































chuan

No comments: