Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good Bye 2008

now i still less then 7 hours,
i miss 2008 years.
2008 give me allot memory,
got sadness, happiness
touching and etc....

i have done allot first time...
- first time say good bye to my friends
- first time really enjoy my life
- first time enter disco
- first time clubbing
- first time give people rope my PDA
- first time smile alone
- first time feel touching "something"
- first time go travel
- first time drink beer
- first time my nose keep on bleeding
- first time become DJ
- first time in school so popular
- first time so many people concern me
- first time organiser "Malacca"
- first time feel damn sad
- first time people said i am mature {thanks}
- first time people said i am handsome {thanks}
- first time people said i am cute {thanks}


i have done allot first time.
first time for me, i feel important...
i never do before, this year i already done...
i really feel i grow big...
i wish this year i cant get better,
i wish tomorrow 2009 year will get full of love,
will enjoy my life more then this years.

I Wish in 2oo9 God gives You...
12 Month of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days Success,
8760 Hours Good Health,
52600 Minutes Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy...and that's all!

jimmy see chee chuan

No comments: