Thursday, October 2, 2008

a sweet couple

today 2/10/2008 1.18 a.m.

now already midnight,
today i went to my friends house and overnight.

he have a good and a sweet lover,
his lover stay overnight at his house.


i keep on seeing they all,
concern each other, hang, kiss and etc.

my heart feel unhappy, jealous and many many....

last time how come i will done a stupid things??
why i want to scold me ex-lover,make my ex-lover angry me??
why i wan to choose to be alone???

why.why..why...

i really feel wanna to get a good and sweet lover,
but this year really to many happen.
really make me bad mood, unhappy, angry, cry as so on.


how come i cannot get a better life,
i just want to be happy.
i really don't think so much,
and i just wanna to study hard to get a good result.

this is my last chance,
i don't get so much of hope.

chuan

No comments: